Movie shooting and display
Can I shoot movies with X-Loupe? How long are the movies? Can I view the movies in DVD players?
Yes. You can make use of Canon cameras to shoot movies; the IXUS series allow users to select the recording pixels and frame rate and shoot movies until the memory card is full. The length of the movies depends on the capacity of the memory cards and the modes of movie settings. Please see Canon User Guide for the movie shooting settings. After shooting the movies, users can burn the movies on DVD and view the movies on DVD players.
2. Can I hook X-Loupe to the PC monitor/TV screen in a group meeting?
Users can use the AV cable inside the packaging box of CANON camera, to send the pictures or video out to the PC monitor/TV screen for group meetings.
Does X-Loupe have functions like annotations, the depth of field improving, image adjusting or others?
For those functions, users can purchase X-Loupe Image Management Software for further assistance. We also have a test version on our website for a free trial. Please click here for more details.
List of Questions
- About X-Loupe
- About compatible cameras
- The built-in lighting and the Micro image quality
- X-Loupe packaging,accessories,and other optional products
- The adjustability of built-in illumination
- The special features of X-Loupe compared to others
- Basic operations
- Focusing and stability
- Light setting
- Resolution and image quality
- How to change the lens
- Movie shooting and display
- Working distance and other notes
- Trouble shooting
- X-Loupe applications. Which industries can be applied? Do you have any example?
- Other questions